Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So Beautiful~ Written By: Cathy Lewis


So so beautiful, the Poem~ 
I too have IPF, 
In the Hospital since march 2014, 
Diagnose 2012,
Always unaware, 
Always losing the battle, 
To continue in my effortlessly wandering journeys, 
That's what this disease do, 
It takes away the will the breathe,
To take another step effortlessly,  
On a ventilator creating 
And remembering,
As I always do,
No longer in the wind of nature's bliss,
But, now on the ventilator holding on to the blessings, 
and God's will.
~Cathy Lewis

*********From time to time, I am lucky enough to receive mail from readers. I read Cathy's comment, in regard to another poem written on the blog and felt that her comment, actually read as a poem. Eloquent and So Beautiful was her comment that I asked if I could use it on my blog. Cathy, Thank You for allowing me to publish your note and know that we all keep you in our thoughts and hearts. ~With Love, ~Breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment