Friday, November 10, 2017

My Heart to You



It has been so long that I have truly written here, that I barely knew my sign-in name. 2011 held my most profound moments and emotions.  I do come here, to look at how many people have visited and from where in the world they came.  This was an amateur blog, written from the heart.  I also come here to read.  Sometimes, I can read only little bits at a time; other times, I read through everything like a novel.  First, I remember every feeling and moment.  Second, I see others that I approached to contribute their writing's and also know many have passed away.  Third, I notice my lack of editing and grammatical errors.  

Still, I notice that over 15,000 people have come here.  Some, just due to a google question that went wrong.  Even if that were half of the people who came, both halves matter.  

I have barely started writing again.  This place, I was so honest and raw, that it has been hard to write again.  I have been busy, trying to find my own spirit and supporting my children.  But, when I come here to read, I know that I was honest.  This disease.  Not everyone who has Pulmonary Fibrosis has the same experience and some make different choices, plus, it is a different time.  

For my husband, this has been the most truthful account from someone who loved him.  I still do.  Love him.  The words I write are not just for the sake of raising awareness, but instead; I am a writer, that writes about difficult experiences that have come to me personally.

Thank You for coming here.  Don't be discouraged.  No matter what, reflect outward in the way that is most creative and beautiful to you.

The things I tend to read on my blog are from this period of time.  If you want to go further back, hit- Older Posts, at the bottom of the page. This represents my heart the most and is what I have the hardest time reading, but am still thankful to have every experience associated with my husband and family. 

It is a love story that I hope you read...http://breathingair1.blogspot.com/2011

~~Breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment