~For all the other Supermen and Wonder Women that fight for life every day~
● Approximately 48,000 people are diagnosed each year with Pulmonary Fibrosis
● Pulmonary Fibrosis is 100% fatal (without a lung transplant)
● Every 13 minutes someone dies of PF. That's roughly 111 people each day
● 3,323 will die of PF by the end of this September
● Approximately 40,000 people die each year of PF
● Pulmonary Fibrosis means literally "of the lung Scarring"
● It is impossible for lungs to function when they are full of scars.
Written By: ~Anonymous
** Thank You, Anonymous, for allowing me to publish the information you have compiled regarding Pulmonary Fibrosis. Some of the information is heart-breaking to read, although for those of us who have experienced a loved one with the disease, or have it first hand, sharing information is our most powerful tool. ~Breathing